Merging the ease of a chelsea boot with the heavy-duty performance of our iconic Butte, the Butte Chelsea Boot is cold-weather rated to -20C (or -4F), incorporating waterproof construction, warming insulation, and innovative Vibram outsoles designed to stay flexible in freezing temps. Rugged on the outside and cozy on the inside, itÃs made from waterproof full-grain leather and lined with soft sherpa, adding our innovative UGGpureÃ wool blend for all-day wearability in the mountains or the city. Wear the Butte with light weatherwear, chinos and a softshell, or jeans and a puffer jacket. Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
Waterproof Designed to help protect against heavy weather conditions, including water, rain, and snow. If present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings.
Weather Rated to -20C Cold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -20C (-4F).
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Twin gore
- 17mm UGGplushÃ 80% wool, 20% lyocell lining, 8mm sherpa lining on vamp, 8mm sherpa lining on quarter
- 7mm UGGplushÃ 80% wool, 20% lyocell insole
- EVA footbed
- EVA midsole
- Vibram outsole
- 5" shaft height
- Cold-weather rated to -20C
- Heat-embossed UGG logo, Woven label with UGG logo
- Best for: Casual, Light or moderate rain, Light snow, Heavy rain, Heavy snow, Indoor
- RN 88276
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.