Inspired by our Mary-Jane from the 1980s. The Addina towers above the rest with on a rugged 1 7/8 inch Quad sole. Built from soft, fine grained Milled Nappa – a hardwearing pebbled leather. Secured with a single strap and flower cut-out gunmetal buckles. Finished with yellow welt stitching and a black and scripted heel loop.
- Milled Nappa is a hardwearing pebbled leather that feels soft and supple from the first wear
- The original DM’s platform. Standing at 1 7/8 inch with a chunky commando tread — the Quad sole was built to empower. Seen on our smash-hit Jadon boot — for people who aren't afraid to stand tall
- Construction - Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Sole Height - Platform height: 1 1/2 in; Heel height: 1 7/8 in
- Footbed - Slimmer and a more tapered shape
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.