Refuse to blend in. This rework of our subcultural loafer is made from classic Smooth leather with a statement Cow Print Hair On vamp. Stacked on our unmissable platform Quad sole marked with grooving and signature yellow welt stitching. The loafer is fitted with gunmetal snaffle detailing.
- The first Docs shoe inspired by subcultures. The Adrian loafer rolled off the production line in the 70s – fusing mod-like smartness with DM’s-level durability
- Hardwearing and famously tough, our Smooth leather can be polished to shine or scuffed-up
- Hair On is an all-natural printed material made from genuine hair and leather
- Stacked higher with a chunky commando tread — the Quad sole was built to empower. Seen on our towering Jadon boot — for people who aren't afraid to stand tall
- Due to the nature of this material color and pattern may vary
- Sole Height - Platform height: 1 1/2 in; Heel height: 2 in
- Footbed - Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.