Crazy Horse leather is a well-worn DM's classic and a mainstay of our most iconic silhouettes. A heavyweight leather that looks beaten up and worn in from the first step — and only gets better with age. We've rebuilt our Adrian loafer from Crazy Horse leather, detailed with a double tassel and kiltie fringe. Welted on our rugged air-cushioned sole and marked with our signature yellow welt stitching.
- The first Docs shoe inspired by subcultures. The Adrian loafer rolled off the production line in the 70s – fusing mod-like smartness with DM’s-level durability
- Crazy Horse is a heavyweight leather with a tough, textured appearance — designed to look worn in from the first step
- The DMS sole is a pillar of Dr. Martens construction — renowned for its comfort and stability. A two-tone appearance with distinctive grooving and an unmistakable tread pattern
- Construction - Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed - Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.