For all your winter needs, we updated our best-selling Adirondack Boot to perform in even harsher conditions. With a range of high-tech benefits and a new fit for enhanced range of motion, the waterproof Adirondack III features warming insulation, cushioned insoles, fluffy faux fur collars, and innovative outsoles designed to stay flexible in freezing temps. Cold-weather rated to withstand temperatures as low as -32C (that's -25.6F), this boot is ideal for the mountains, the city, and everywhere in between.
Waterproof Designed to help protect against heavy weather conditions, including water, rain, and snow. If present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings.
Exceptional Traction Features an innovative outsole that provides outstanding grip.
White Spider Rubber Made for high friction and durability, this versatile and non-marking rubber compound offers enhanced traction on wet and dry surfaces.
Weather Rated to -32C Cold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -32C (-25.6F).
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Waterproof suede
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- Cuffable shaft, Faux fur collar
- Non-wicking laces
- 10mm UGGpureÄ upcycled wool lining, 8mm sherpa lining
- 17mm UGGplushÄ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell insole
- enerG Comfort System footbed
- Dual density EVA midsole
- White Spider Rubber outsole
- 7" shaft height
- 200g insulation, DryTech Technology, Weather Rated -32C
- Heat-embossed UGG logo, Branded UGG metal eyelet
- Best for: Heavy snow, Heavy rain
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.