Featuring a soft, perforated upper to maximize breathability, this model is very comfortable. This is an ideal running shoe for those making the transition from traditional footwear to a more minimalist approach. The thin sole construction lets you feel your run, connecting you to the true barefoot running experience.
- Vibram VI-LITE features the ultimate in lightweight, shock absorption cushioning, for maximum energy conservation.
- Vibram XS RUN provides a maximal stable hardness across a broad temperature range and the softness of the compound allows for expansive ground contact adn grip across lug surfaces. XS RUN also provides high grip on smooth surfaces.
- Vibram MONT compound formulation is optimized for mountaineering, treking, acrobatic, works and motorbike racing. MONT is used to conquer the highest peaks in the world by offering the highest reliability on the most difficult terrain at low temperatures
- Product runs slightly large. Please size down 1 size from your actual VFF size!
- Weight: M43 = 4.8 oz.
- Sole Spec: INSOLE: 2mm EVA + Anti-Microbial Drilex Sockliner MIDSOLE: 4mm EVA RUBBER: 2.5mm
- Upper Material: Polyester Lycra Stretch Mesh + Polyester Microfiber
- Machine Wach Cold / Air Dry
- Style # 16W3105B
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.