To celebrate Dia De Los Muertos, Vans drew inspiration from Loteria, a traditional Mexican card game that first gained popularity in the late 1800s. Mixing the iconic images from Don Clemente’s original game with panels inspired by the Day of the Dead festival, the Loteria Slip-On brings the fun of this beloved game to our original slip-on silhouette.
This classic slip-on shoe also includes low profile canvas uppers, supportive padded collars, elastic side accents, and signature rubber waffle outsoles. Loteria embroidery at the heel and a blanket print on the footbed add extra flourishes to this essential style.
- Dia De Los Muertos collection
- Allover artwork inspired by Don Clemente’s traditional Loteria card game
- Sturdy canvas uppers
- Logo embroidery at the heel
- Elastic side accents
- Supportive padded collars
- Signature rubber waffle outsoles
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.