To celebrate Dia De Los Muertos, Vans drew inspiration from Loteria, a traditional Mexican card game that first gained popularity in the late 1800s. Mixing the iconic images from Don Clemente’s original game with panels inspired by the Day of the Dead festival, the Loteria Old Skool brings the fun of this beloved game to our legendary sidestripe silhouette.
Constructed with durable suede and canvas uppers, the Loteria Old Skool also includes re-enforced toe caps, supportive padded collars, and signature rubber waffle outsoles. Loteria embroidery at the heel and a blanket print on the footbed add extra flourishes to this iconic style.
- Dia De Los Muertos collection
- Artwork inspired by Don Clemente’s traditional Loteria card game
- Logo embroidery at the heel
- Sturdy canvas and suede uppers
- Re-enforced toe caps
- Supportive padded collars
- Signature rubber waffle outsoles
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.