To celebrate Dia De Los Muertos, Vans drew inspiration from Loteria, a traditional Mexican card game that first gained popularity in the late 1800s. Mixing the iconic images from Don Clemente’s original game with prints inspired by classic Mexican blankets and ornate paper flags, the Loteria Era brings the fun of this beloved game to our timeless lace-up low top.
Featuring our famous padded collar for comfort, the Loteria Era is made with sturdy canvas uppers, metal eyelets, and signature rubber waffle outsoles. Loteria embroidery at the heel and a blanket print on the footbed add extra flourishes to this classic style.
- Dia De Los Muertos collection
- Allover artwork inspired by Don Clemente’s traditional Loteria card game
- Logo embroidery at the heel
- Sturdy canvas uppers
- Metal eyelets
- Supportive padded collars
- Signature rubber waffle outsoles
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.