STANCE The Worm Socks Men | Red (M558C16WOR) (Large)
- Reinforced heel and toe for additional durability
- Elastic arch support
- Self-adjusting cuff
- Fit no. 558 the classic pique
- Pique Knit
- Terry Loop In Forefoot, Heel, And Toe For Medium Cushion
- Arch Support
- Reinforced Heel & Toe
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 C / 104 F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.
- Style # M558C16WOR
We present Dennis Rodman, aka The Worm, circa his Chicago Bulls days. Rodman was known for his fierce defensive and rebounding abilities and arguably the best rebounding forward in NBA history. He played at the small forward position in his early years before becoming a power forward. He earned NBA All-Defensive First Team honors seven times and won the NBA Defensive Player of the Year Award twice. He also led the NBA in rebounds per game for a record seven consecutive years and won five NBA championships. He played for the Pistons, Spurs, Bulls, Lakers and Mavericks. The Worm is part of the NBA Legends Collection and features a deep heel pocket and plush combed cotton. Its light cushioning provides a smooth ride while a reinforced heel and toe offer additional durability. No sock captures Rodman like this one, which was designed by legendary artist Todd Francis.