The updated New Balance 510v5 Trail running shoe provides responsive underfoot cushioning with the durability that you've come to expect from New Balance, making it an ideal addition to your adventures outdoors.
- Predecessor: 510v4.
- Support Type: Neutral
- Cushioning: Neutral Cushioning
- Surface: Trail
- Differential: 12mm.
- Breathable leather and mesh upper.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and dual-density foam collar.
- Features ABZORB cushioning, a superior blend of foam cushioning and compression set, featuring rubber.
- Ultra-soft insert offers unparalleled comfort.
- Features ACTEVAÄ mold, which is lighter than New Balance's standard compression molded foam for optimal compression set properties.
- AT TreadÄ offers a dual-use outsole tread combining both trail and running lug designs for on and off-road.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.