Classic DM’s attitude — with a little extra comfort built in. The 8053 5-eye shoe is fitted with a padded black collar to ease you into longer days. A heavyweight leather that looks beaten up and worn in from the first step — and only gets better with age. We've rebuilt our Adrian loafer from Crazy Horse leather, detailed with a double tassel and kiltie fringe. Welted on our rugged air-cushioned sole and marked with our signature yellow welt stitching.
- The first Docs shoe inspired by subcultures. The Adrian loafer rolled off the production line in the 70s – fusing mod-like smartness with DM’s-level durability
- Crazy Horse is a heavyweight leather with a tough, textured appearance — designed to look worn in from the first step
- Stacked higher with a chunky commando tread — the Quad sole was built to empower. For people who aren't afraid to stand tall
- Construction - Made with a Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Sole Height - Platform height: 1 1/2 in; Heel height: 2 in
- Footbed - Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.