Docs and hearts don’t mix. They clash. These new shoes are built from a mashup of our classic Smooth and Patent Lamper leathers, and enhanced with heart accents at the backstrap, eyelets and rivets as well as a heart deboss welt detail. The shoes are toughened up with organza laces and a rugged commando BEN sole.
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Hardwearing and famously tough, our Smooth leather can be polished to shine or scuffed-up. It’s up to you. Clean with a damp cloth and care with Dr. Martens Shoe Polish
- Patent Lamper is a fine-grained leather, coated to give a high shine, glossy finish. Clean with a damp cloth and restore its shine with Dr. Martens Patent Cleaner
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Durable and famously stiff to start, our Smooth Leather can be polished to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed-up depending on your preference. Restores and rejuvenates with no polish or shine: our Wonder Balsam is formulated to keep leather strong and supple, and ensure your boots last even longer.
- Clean with a damp cloth and care with shoe polish.
- Goodyear Welted
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.