Rail against conformity in our newest music collaboration — this time with famous London punks the Sex Pistols.
The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens boot. And in this collection, alongside instantly recognizable Docs DNA, the 8-eye men's boot is emblazoned with a digitized print of the band's iconic bass player: Sid Vicious.
- 8-eye style
- Visible neon pink welt-stitching
- Comes with flat "No Feelings" laces, with pink and yellow aglets
- Neon pink and shocking yellow heel-loops
- Constructed with the iconic and comfortable air-cushioned soles, with grooved edges
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Made with Backhand Straw Grain, a full-grain leather with a crosshatch texture, that's finished with a digital print
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.