- Please note: The brand recommends ordering a half size larger in this style.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- 3-D printed overlays offer extra support to give you a customized fit.
- FluidFit™ upper technology adapts to the foot for a glove-like fit.
- Seamless upper construction reduces the likelihood of irritation.
- Lace-up closure with discrete eyelets to disperse lace tension for a customized fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter for improved fit and increased support.
- Breathable fabric lining promotes a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable Ortholite® X-40 premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
- FluidRide™ midsole technology provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning systems attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Revolutionary FlyteFoam™ midsole creates a lightweight, responsive ride.
- Gender-specific cushioning uses a lower-density midsole top layer that allows for ladies to better enjoy midsole compression benefits.
- Plus 3® midsole adds 3 mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve Achilles tension.
- DURASPONGE® and AHAR® rubber outsole materials deliver cushioning, lasting durability, and reliable traction.
- Guidance Trusstic System® supplies enhanced gait efficiency without compromising mid-foot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® technology uses a vertical flex groove to decouple the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Ortholite® lasting features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability.
- Style # T850N-9001
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.