Born on the beaches of California, our Classic Boot was originally made to keep surfers warm after early-morning sessions, and has since become an icon of West Coast cool. It's crafted with our famously soft sheepskin, which naturally wicks away moisture and regulates heat, so you can wear it anywhere Ã both indoors and out.This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.Treadlite by UGGÃ Proprietary compound which increases cushioning and traction for a supremely lightweight, ultra-durable sole.
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Suede heel counter, Rear pull tab
- 17mm UGGpureÃ upcycled wool sockliner or 17mm UGGplushÃ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell sockliner
- Foam footbed
- Treadlite by UGGÃ outsole for comfort
- Polyester binding or textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- Woven heel label with UGG logo
- RN 88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.